Portfolio Supervisor - £42,000-£43 ,000 Salary + Package
Mobile with Van - London
Our client is currently looking for a new Electrically Qualified Supervisor as they plan to expand their electrical department side of the business going forward in 2020.
They provide a variety of services from one off installations and servicing, and planned preventative maintenance programs with an emergency call out service 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
Key Responsibilities :
This vacancy is for an electrical Portfolio Supervisor to act as the accredited and nominated person to represent the company to ensure the results of inspection and testing are recorded correctly on the appropriate certificates and reports and to British NICEIC standards. To also ensure the business' premises, equipment, documentation and records are available for inspection when required by NICEIC. The role will be a van mobile position where you will be expected to split your time between field work and the office.
Essential Skills / Requirements:
· Minimum 5 years industry experience
· 18th Edition, IET Wiring Regulations BS 7671
· An extensive understanding of the Electricity at Work Regulations, current edition of BS 7671 and the Codes of Practice and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken.
· Understand the Inspection, testing, verification, certification and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken.
· Knowledge of all electrical systems in domestic and commercial settings
· Effective problem solving & organisational skills
· Able to work well as part of a team with excellent coaching & mentoring skills
· Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
· A full clean driving licence
The above is a guideline to the role and is not intended to be fully inclusive or exclusive of the duties required.
For more information on the above please call Josh on 0208 092 6500
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Sector||M&E (Hard Services) Management|
|Start Date||29th September 2020|