2IC Shift Supervisor
2IC Shift Supervisor - Electrically Biased
£45,000 - £46,000+
4 ON 4 OFF - Continental Shifts
We have an exciting new Lead Shift Engineer role working on a large prestigious contract in Canary Wharf Managing a Data Centre.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
Job specific responsibilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- HV Switching
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- HVAP Qualification/AP15 Course
- Working as a building services engineer in a critical environment
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as a Lead Shift Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Josh.