Electrical Day Engineer
£34,000 - £35,000
Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
Our client is looking for an experienced Electrical Day Engineer to join them on their large commercial site in Paddington.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
Job specific responsibilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- Working as a building services engineer in a commercial environment
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as a Electrical Day Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake