An opportunity has arisen for a Non-Domestic Energy Assessor to join our existing team of assessors undertaking energy assessment of commercial properties.
This is a 4-6 month short term contract role
Monday – Friday (normal working hours)
We are seeking a Level 4/5 Assessor who possess at least two years’ experience with excellent knowledge of M&E and BMS systems who will be responsible for the end to end process of energy assessment and the production of Energy Performance Certificates. You will be required to carry out property inspections in the North East region of England.
Our client is a company of Chartered Surveyors providing surveying services to the Commercial Property Sector. We provide our clients with Energy Assessment and Certification services and provide advice on meeting the demands of Building Regulation Compliance to optimise efficiency of their property portfolio. With over a decade of experience, we operate nationally and pride ourselves with putting service before profit.
Job Requirements for Non-Domestic Energy Assessor
. Produce Energy Performance Certificates to comply with the Non-Domestic EPC Conventions and technical guidance/regulations.
· To attend site and carry out accurate property inspection and review of any O&M manuals.
· Minimise the use of default values within the EPC software.
· Journeys to and from site locations planned and organised to optimise logistics, travel and productive time on site.
· To provide advice on cost effective methods of improving an EPC rating should it fall below an E rating.
· To deliver work in accordance with SLAs / agreed timelines.
· Keep professional and industry knowledge up to date.
Qualifications and Experience for Non-Domestic Energy Assessor
· Ability to proactively manage, plan and organise workload to deliver work within agreed SLAs / timelines.
· An understanding of the need for accuracy in all work.
· Ability to deliver high quality output within agreed timescales.
· Possesses a keen eye for detail with the ability to self-check own work.
· Builds strong working relationships.
· Possesses enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
· Presents in a professional manner in all business engagements.
· Fluent verbal and written English skills.
· Has a clean UK driving licence and access to a car for business use.
· Clear DBS check.
In return, we offer a competitive hourly rate for travelling, inspection and production of the EPC, and reimbursement of expenses such as mileage and lodgement fees.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please get in touch by emailing a copy of your CV to us with a covering note outlining your relevant qualifications and experience.
If this role for a Non-Domestic Energy Assessor is of interest, pleas click ‘APPLY’ or get in touch with Kieran at HVAC Recruitment – 01 13 51 22 01 0
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Start Date||19th December 2020|