We are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician to work on behalf of our client across a large commercial building in Bristol
You will be working for one of the UK's leading facilities management companies that can offer great career progression and stability..
- Temporary Maintenance Electrician
- Monday to Friday
- 8AM - 5PM
- Salary - Negotiable
- Ongoing until January
Job specific accountabilities.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ level 2/ 3 or equivalent with either an electrical capacity
- 17th / 18th Edition
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as an Maintenance Electrician is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake