Help Desk Operative
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
The successful candidate will join a soft services Helpdesk team providing support all over the country for one of the leaders in Industrial Cleaning/Waste Services. As the frontline Helpdesk Manager, you should have a solid Facilities, Helpdesk or Maintenance background combined with manager/supervisor knowledge and be able to handle pressure well.
A problem-solving attitude with an ability to take ownership of issues and achieve specific goals within the role. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality helpdesk support and increase client satisfaction and sales through constant open communication and utilisation of our industry leading CAFM system.
- Manage and support the other helpdesk operatives whilst providing support
- Liaising back to the helpdesk manager and providing feedback.
- Work closely with the planning team to ensure jobs are logged and allocated in a timely manner and in line with client SLA/KPI's
- To chase up jobs on a daily basis and ensure 4hr urgent calls are dealt with in an expedited manner.
- Respond to helpdesk emails within a timely fashion.
- To input financial details relating to works on a daily basis.
- To provide administration support to Engineers, Supervisors and Account Managers and Directors.
- Answer the telephone and address all enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Run open job daily/weekly reports.
- Facilties Maintenance/Helpdesk experience required
- Basic experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Educated to GCSE level or above.
- Ability to prioritise workload under tight deadlines.
- Good telephone manner and understanding of customer care.
- Experience of Job Watch or Zendesk an advantage.
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Good organisation and administration skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skill.
- Ability to liaise at all levels using tact and diplomacy.
- Reliability, Flexibility, Customer focused, Team player, Punctual.
- Enthusiastic with positive "can do" approach.
- Work well during times of pressure.
- Calm nature - even temperament
If this role as a Helpdesk Operative sounds like something that would be of interest, or you know someone who would be good for the role, please apply or contact Josh at HVAC FM Recruitment.