Water Services Technician
Water Services Technicain
Mobile (Company Van + Fuel Card) + overtime
£21,500 + Overtime & On Call
Mon - Fri/ 8-5
Our client is looking to recruit a Water Services Engineer to carry out a range of monitoring, one-off remedial cleaning, chemical testing and minor plumbing electro/mechanical tasks to meet clients' agreed requirements.
This is a mobile, field-based position covering the Leeds & Sheffield area.
- To carry out routine monitoring tasks in line with the Approved Code of Practice L8.
- Carry out work in line with the Water Technical Manuals guidance to safe systems of works.
- To be an ambassador for the Company whilst visiting customers sites.
- Maintain customer's water safe log books in line with the Approved Code of Practice L8 and company guidelines.
- To take a variety of Water samples from multiple sector properties and document these samples in line with the Water Technical Manual guidance.
- Complete and submit all documentation relating to the work carried out in a timely manner and produce documentation and follow the progress of any paperwork regarding customer queries.
- Carry out water system clean and disinfections in accordance with the Approved Code of Practice L8 with guidance for the Water Technical Manual.
- Testing, servicing and maintaining of thermostatic mixing valves.
- Simple remedial plumbing tasks.
- Analysis, testing and dosing of closed system heating and chilled water.
- Analysis testing and checking of Chlorine dioxide systems and equipment.
- Installation and repair of our supplied equipment.
- Comply with time allocations for specified work.
- To communicate on a daily basis to the service department that all tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of chemicals on customer's sites and adequate levels of chemicals and materials in your vehicle to carry out your work for the time planned.
Knowledge skills & experience:
- A technical background relating to plumbing.
- Previous experience within Compliance Servicing, Legionella Monitoring or Water Treatment is desirable.
- Understanding of Water Systems would be desirable.
- Basic IT skills, preferably with Microsoft package.
- Demonstrable organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, being able to manage and work to deadlines.
- Understands the importance of, and can demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Be a strong Team Player.
- Experience in an analytical role is desirable but not essential.
If this role as a Water Services Engineer is of interest please apply or call the office on 01 13 51 22 01 0 alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org