Mobile Maintenance Electrician
We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work on behalf of our client across East London & Essex on a large prestigious globally renowned Government Contract.
Working for one of the UK's leading facilities management companies they can offer great career progression and stability during such uncertain times.
- Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
- £34,000K - £36,000K
- Health Insurance, 25 Days Holidays & other benefits
- East London & Essex
- Van / Fuel Card / Tools / Phone / PDA
Job specific accountabilities.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out electrical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ Level 2/ 3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- Strong knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to gain a level of Security Clearance
If this role as an Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake