Air Conditioning Sales Engineer
Our client is a provider of comprehensive air conditioning, building maintenance and property services throughout Cambridge and the surrounding areas.
The Role - Technical Sales Engineer
They are currently recruiting for an Air Conditioning Sales Engineer to be an integral link between the client and the company. The successful applicant will be responsible for interpreting engineer's recommendations & manufacturer's best-practice suggestions along with the potential costs associated, and subsequently putting together quotations for our clients.
The successful applicant will ideally have experience in the HVAC industry, be confident in your ability to identify a customer's requirements to provide technical solutions and be able to quickly build relationships with clients.
Key Roles Responsibilities:
As an Air Conditioning Sales Engineer your duties will include:
- Further development of Air Conditioning Installation sales in both the B2B and B2C markets.
- Build and maintain both new and existing client bases.
- Work closely with the MD to develop marketing and opportunities for growth.
- Capitalise on previous installations and build FM works.
- Ensure that working practices are within company guidelines and to adhere to the Health and Safety policy.
- Ensure that working conduct and customer service is always courteous and professional
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good working knowledge and experience in this field of Air Conditioning systems, design and installations including Splits and VRV/VRF.
- Proven track record of development and increased sales.
- Ability to design, estimate and deliver a project from conception to completion.
- Driving Licence (Required)
- Competitive Salary plus Commission
- On the job training and career development
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Company pension
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV or call Jak Walsh on 01223 827 339
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Start Date||18th November 2020|