£26,000 - £28,000+
We are looking for an experienced contract support with a good Financial knowledge to work on a well kept skyscraper building in the City of London.
Our client is recognised as one of the leading facilities, energy and project management providers in the UK & Ireland. The company operates from a strategic network of regional offices throughout the UK and globally where they have over 400 offices and employ over 70,000 people
They are looking to recruit a Contract Support at a large sky scraper based in the City of London. The ideal candidate needs to be reliable, able to complete work within required time frame and manage own deadline requirements. Have a calm manner and be able to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities. Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.
You will be required to;
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining open purchase orders performing regular reviews of data
- Responsible for maintenance of contract's purchase ledger, clearing invoices and liaising with suppliers when queries arise and credits required
- Logging calls received from the customer, monitoring through to call completion and updating records
- Allocation of internal engineers to call outs and maintenance visits
- Instruction of subcontractors through to purchase ledger maintenance
- Liaise closely with site teams and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations and purchase orders
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using company systems
- Manage system as a key user on site including PPM records, reactive's and reporting
- Promote and maintain company culture throughout the team
- Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly
- Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers, general staff changes, contact details, etc
- Effective communication with all levels of internal teams and external customers
- Preparation of weekly applications for payment and assistance in billing in line with company deadlines
- Assistance with preparation of monthly contract review reports
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of WIP
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Contract Manager, Lead Contract Support, or Finance & Contract Support Manager
Experience in a contract support or help desk role experience would advantageous.
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- £26,000 - £28,000 - Dependent on experience
If this role sounds like it would be of interest, please apply or call the office on 0 2 0 8 0 9 2 6 5 0 0 and ask for Josh.