Static Fabric Engineer
£34,000 - £35,000 + Overtime
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Our client is currently looking for a Static Fabric Engineer to join their team based on a large static critical site in Crawley. Our client is a globally renowned FM company who can offer career stability as well as further training and progression.
Working as part of a team of engineers to maintain a large critical site in Reading, you will join an established team of engineers across the site doing on site reactive and planned maintenance to always keep the site fully functional.
The ideal candidate will have previous facilities management and ideally qualified within a maintenance capacity.
- £34-000, £35-000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Perk Box
- Further training and progression
- Carry out all planned building / fabric maintenance tasks as per program and keep accurate auditable records of works planned and completed.
- Carry out all reactive works to all technical and building equipment as required, ensuring minimum downtime is experienced.
- To ensure that the site is kept in good decorative order internally and externally - and to give specification and ensure timely completion.
- Understands and works within all Health and Safety criteria and processes relevant to work activities.
- Show a proactive approach to Health & safety in the work environment and take the necessary steps to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Ability to carry out fabric repairs and maintenance including plumbing, basic electrical, joinery work, painting and decorating including any preparation works
- Remain fully aware of client's needs, therefore maintaining high standards of customer care
- Be flexible and undertake other reasonable duties to accommodate operational requirements
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance and reactive works / tasks
- City & Guild qualification and/or experience in one or all the following disciplines -
- Painting & decorating
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Plumbing/Drainage
- Lock repairs
- Basic building fabric repair
If this role as a Static Fabric Engineer is of interest please apply or call the office on 0208 092 6500 alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org