M&E Technical Supervisor
We currently have a great opportunity for a Technical Supervisor to work on a brand new large commercial office site in Watford.
This role is working for one of the leading FM companies in the industry, as a company they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
- £42,000-£45,000 PA
- Company Pension
- Overtime Available
- 25+ days Annual Leave
- 1 in 3 callout with £100 standby bonus
Job specific responsibilities:
- Overseeing and arranging of all M&E related tasks on the site
- Stepping in for the M&E Manager in their absence and sharing the workload of the site
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Arrangement of RAMS
- Managing the day to day schedules of the engineers
- Writing of PPM schedules
- Overseeing small works projects and liaising with specialist contractors
- Managing the client accordingly and keeping them up to date with site developments
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an Mechanical or Electrical qualifications
- Worked as a building services engineer in a Facilities environment - technical knowledge required
- Good knowledge of building services
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as an M&E Technical Supervisor is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 02 08 09 2 6 5 00 and ask for Josh.