Electrical maintenance engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
London - NW5
Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
Our client is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join part of a team of engineers working across a large prestigious contract in North West London.
The successful candidate will carry out PPM and Reactive Maintenance, breakdowns and call outs on various small retail stores across London and the surrounding areas for a large maintenance provider.
Joining part of a larger team of already established engineers on a well-known nationwide contract, the successful candidate will be allocated a set number of sites in a certain area to maintain.
- Salary up to £34,000+
- 25 days holiday per year + BH
- Phone/PDA provided
- Pension provided.
- Overtime available
Job specific responsibilities:
- To provide an effective planned and reactive Electrical and multi skilled maintenance/repairs to site including processes and procedures to ensure client satisfaction and perception.
- Ensure site compliance with local legislations and provide planned and reactive maintenance to site assets.
- Build close working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure smooth service delivery above expectations.
- Provide support and assistance to Account Manager with all aspects of the contract delivery, manage key suppliers to ensure a professional delivery is achieved and all works are conducted professionally.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and Equipment and Fabric Services.
- Management of the CAFM System to ensure staff’s performance and monitor service delivery.
- Organise and if necessary, assist in reactive repairs to the sites M&E systems.
- Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to the area team ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
- First line supervision of Specialist Service Contractors, including Induction and signing off and actioning minor works listed on service report sheets in conjunction with the Contract Manager.
- Formulating, Assessing and Validating Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Monthly team meetings to be attended, including toolbox talks.
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical or equivalent with 17th/18th edition wiring regulations.
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities.
If this role as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0 2 0 8 0 9 2 6 5 0 0 and ask for Jake