Our client is looking for a Stores Operative to be based at the Nightingale Hospital in the GMEX Manchester working Monday to Friday 8am – 5.00pm
You will be responsible for ensuring the Stores are maintained to a high standard and take full responsibility for the availability of products of which will be bought both effectively and efficiently in order to deliver savings to the Client.
The perfect candidate will have working knowledge of Stores, inventory management and stock control systems.
- To consistently deliver exceptional customer service and maintain a professional and courteous relationship with the Client
- To issue stock products to the Client.
- To source and make available supplier catalogues and product reference material for the Client.
- To expedite all outstanding purchase orders in timely manner when required.
- To accurately and efficiently record goods delivered into the stock control system.
- To conduct rotational stock checks.
- To record stock adjustments and to action as appropriate.
- To maintain a high level of housekeeping in line with Company standards.
- To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the job role.
- A positive attitude with the ability to deliver excellent Client experience and satisfaction.
- A good team player with the ability to respond efficiently and effectively to the needs of the Client.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
For more information please call and speak to Kathy