You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the World. They are a well-known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
• Coordinates with the Field Ops Team on planning and scheduling of front line delivery teams.
• Execute maximum productivity by aligning schedules to Service Engineer skills appropriately to the needs of the contract
• Build and develop ongoing Customer relationship through communication and processes
• Handles all incoming customer calls and inquiries and Escalates customer issues as appropriate. - Selects the most cost efficient logistic solution and approved supplier location in order to minimize cost on purchased parts. Ensures on time part delivery to job site.
• Deal with all administrative, filing & archiving and telephone duties as required.
• Plans & schedules holidays, back-ups, training of all technicians.
• Attend & actively participate in weekly WIP Reviews and Monthly Finance Meetings with Operational Team
• Support Operational Team by attending Customer Meetings where necessary
• Assisting the Operations team Team with low value quotations
• Prepare all relevant documentation for new contract set ups and initiates credit check if required.
• Pro-actively initiates maintenance contract renewal process 3 months prior to contract expiry, including primary scope review.
• Transfer any potential renewal risk to field operations team.
• Ensure all invoices are issued in a timely and accurate manner, based on actual labor & material. Use all tools & systems available to ensure that all relevant data have been validated, taken into account and billed to the customer. Issues regular billing reports
• Handles all customer inquiries related to billed services and invoices and escalates any issues as appropriate. Contacts customer pro-actively to communicate invoicing information on services provided
• Ownership of personal development goals
• In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
Apply with CV FAO Sharon or call 0161 519 5505
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Start Date||5th January 2021|